We HEAR Her is a podcast highlighting stories and lessons learned from our colorful network of Women Who Succeed. We believe that women empower women by sharing their experiences and are impactful changemakers when they serve as role models to girls following their path. So, listen in, women and girls of Utah; we can’t wait for you to hear her!
Christina Qi, CEO of Databento
Christina shares with us in this podcast how she founded Domeyard LP hedge fund focused on high-frequency trading from her dorm room with only $1,000. Born in China and raised in Logan, Utah, in poverty, here is how determination, hard work, and growing from rejection made Christina who she is today!
Listen to We HEAR Her:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/we-hear-her/id1593067124
- Podchaser: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/we-hear-her/id1593067124
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0gF5UkGzoYEYU6LjYqk9Mn
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xODg1OTEzLnJzcw
- Player FM: https://player.fm/series/we-hear-her
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/us/show/5739257
- Podcast Addict: https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/3703377